Thursday 30 July 2009

Roma's Song in Henley

A unexpected telephone call from a friend last Saturday resulted in the purchase of a couple of tickets for a little theatrical production at the Henley Fringe Festival. I love theatre and would go see something every week if my entertainment allowance would permit! The production, 'Roma's Song' (presented by Shadow & Larkin Productions) was set in a restaurant and played in a restaurant too - a novel concept I thought. A great play, well cast and with a good story line about a novice best selling writer. I did quite enjoy the intimate dinner theatre space. A great way to engage the audience almost close enough to be part of the action - thankfully all the cast were well rehearsed so audience participation was not required. The play moves on to the infamous Edinburgh Fringe Festival in Scotland, so if you get a chance to go and see it, do!

... a novice best selling author ... ahh ...one day, who knows?

In the meantime, I'll keep up with my blogging and creative writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.