Tuesday 12 May 2009

The early bird catches the worm and tips for business ...

I attended a breakfast meeting this morning ... one of those 7.30am starts ... (that being a challenge itself for me as I don't do many breakfast meetings these days) ... I'm not one of those people who 'sing' in the mornings. I'm a bit of a grump first thing, if truth were told. I persuaded a business colleague to join me as both of us share an interest in inspirational women in business. We also share a passion for personal and professional development for women in business through a not for profit organisation called Success Network. Rachel Elnaugh (of Red Letter Days) was listed as a key speaker this morning. She proved to be an inspirational, motivational and authentic speaker. Her story of how she created a successful business, lost it and came back to fight another day was quite something. I left the meeting feeling inspired, motivated and full of new thoughts and ideas about what I could do to make a difference to the various projects I am working on.

Don't you just love that when that happens? Who inspired you recently? What difference did that make to your thought processes? What did you do?

Rachel's website http://www.rachelelnaugh.me/
Success Network http://www.successnetwork.org.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.