As a result of the recent heavy snowfalls I took the time to
- admire the winter wonderland near where I live
- breathe in the cold air
- try out lots of new soups
- ride the local bus into town
- get the wrong bus home and short cut through fields of snow in the sunshine
- read more and write more in the dark and snowy evenings
- watch the children sledging in a nearby park
- connect with neighbours when clearing paths and cars
- watch the robins, blue tits and red lapwings that fed from the birdtable in my garden
- break in my new walking boots
- be appreciative of living in a country of different seasons
- enjoy one or two glasses of 'vin chaud' more often
- feel alive and well
What about you?
How is the snow for you?