Monday 27 December 2010

While I’ve been away …

  • Snow fell, created traffic chaos and created a magical wonderland too
  • Walked in the snow wearing my old and trusty hiking boots
  • Decorated my Christmas tree
  • Visited family
  • Watched Christmas come and go
  • Attended a lovely Nativity play prior to school closing for the holiday season
  • Became an auntie once again
  • Became a great auntie for the first time!
  • Worked hard and played hard too
  • Realised that some days become so busy there’s little time to blog
  • Gave great thought to my goals for 2011. (Just thinking at this stage!)
  • Read lots … poetry …short stories…
  • Wrote a little … just a little
  • Stopped occasionally to smell the flowers
  • Sang along to the car radio tunes (no passengers’ only me in fine form!)
  • Caught up with good friends
  • Celebrated success
  • Appreciated how fortunate I am to have good family and friends

And you? What have you been up to while I’ve been away? I hope you had/continue to have a good break over the vacation period. Wishing you health & happiness for the New Year when it comes.

3 comments:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one who's been away! I spent time with my family and caught up on some much needed rest.

    I went out in the snow...wearing my jammies and my sneakers, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to recharge the energy levels for New Year celebrations! Have a good one! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Dobby has closed the portal to comments...I tried to comment on your post and it wouldn't let me.

    I like that you're going to explore creativity! That should be a wide open field of fun and enlightenment. Looking forward to reading about it :)

    I have some goodies for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.