Monday 15 March 2010

Have you arrived at the Element?

At the moment I’m reading and enjoying ‘The Element’ by Ken Robinson and fellow author Lou Aronica. Sir Ken is one of the world’s leading thinkers on creativity and innovation and he is an international leader in the field of developing human potential. In THE ELEMENT which he defines as ‘the point at which natural talent meets personal passion’, he demonstrates how and when people reach the Element, they feel ‘most themselves, most inspired and achieve at their highest levels’. He explores the parts innovation, creativity and commitment to our own capabilities play in finding the Element and in doing so provides some great insights and lots of food for thought.

His thoughts, stories and insights make for inspirational reading.

I wonder how many of us have already found our ‘element’. I’m curious to know what that’s like. As for me, well I guess I’m still at the exploration stage - exploring the things that I feel quite passionate about. I'm giving thought and consideration to what may become the specific passion that changes everything. And you, where are you at? When are you in your ‘element’?

Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.