I'm so pleased ... (big smile ...idiotic grin from ear to ear). I have received a Stylish Blogger Award from Ann over at Inkpots n'Quills. Now there's a first! ... for me, not Ann! It was a lovely surprise when I checked in to update my blog. However, by the time I stopped by and read several of the other Stylish Bloggers ... well it was time to retire for the evening and save my ramblings .. I mean ... writings for another day. Now the award does come with some instructions. As a receiver of this prestigious award I need to share seven things about myself and pass on the award to three more bloggers. I'm going to let this special award sit on my mantelpiece for a day or two before I pass it on ... this has made my day! Thank you.
Seven things about me
- I love writing and enjoy blogging.
- I dislike clothes shopping but can spend ages in a book store, a charity shop, anywhere that sells books and cards. Have been known to get lost there too!
- A long time ago I made an LP (yes, you've read correctly! ... a very long time ago). Actually it was part of a fund raising event. And no it wasn't a worldwide success nor did it make me rich and famous. But I do remember we had a lot of fun doing it and we raised lots of money too! Emmm ...wonder if that electric blue jumpsuit would still fit? Oh I was so trendy back then.
- I love going to the theatre and would happily go every week if I could afford to do so.
- My heart place is a cottage in Co Donegal, Ireland with a real peat fire that smells wonderful especially on cold autumnal days. Peace, tranquillity, a good book and lots of white wine thinking.
- I admire people who can make beautiful storytelling patchwork quilts ... never was the star of Mrs P's needlework class at school but have learned to be very creative with paper clips and Velcro. I think, as a past pupil, I may have made her proud ...well maybe just a little ...
- I'm a hoarder and love to keep mementoes ... a nightmare when it comes to moving! My husband will vouch for that. Thankfully we don't move often.
And now ....(roll on the drums) ... I would like to pass this award to